Friday, May 16, 2003

Yeap. I have just arrived home from my badminton match in Tampines. Well, I currently have a window of 10 minutes before I have to take my shower and meet the team to watch the Matrix Reloaded. Hee. I actually came home to take out $30 from my life time savings of $32. Haha. Super sad man. But its ok, I'm lending $20 to my friends and I hope that they'll repay me back unlike someone I know....Haha. Gee I'm so mean. Anyways, a bad thing happened today in school. See, I haven't been doing my tutorials as I have earlier mentioned and my maths tutorials have been stuck at number 10 while my maths teacher (and my badminton teacher) is already finishing tutorial 12. She asked me why I didn't have it and I mumbled some lame excuse about forgetting to bring it. It was true..a little but I could see that she was exteremely pissed off and I felt really really terrible about it. I mean she has already warned me to do it but I didn't so I guess I deserve it. SIghz. So, when I met the badminton team at 10 50 today, I still carried my anger and erm frustration from my maths tutorial over. It didn't help that our vice-captain felt really crazy today and gave my butt a HUGE smack. Man it hurt like hell!! I was feeling so angry that I just grabbed him by his t shirt and erm..you know it is already a very bad thing to do. I realised immediately that I have done something wrong and just let it go. But really, I think that I'm seriously losing my self control. SIghz. I am really very disappointed with myself. What in the damn world was I doing? Of course, my actions shocked alot of people there and after that they knew that I was feeling pissed off and kinda left me alone. I sat there in the hall in solitude (something that I seldom do) and just started doing my tutorials. Its really unlike me to be so anti-social today but I was really very angry with myself for losing control and for not doing my tutorials. SO, I promised myself that I'll finish my tutorials by the next lesson if it kills me! Sighz. But about the temper thing, I broke yet another promise. This promise didn't even last 1 month!! I apologised to my vice-captain later and he accepted it. But I guess the damage was already done. SIghz. :(

I didn't eat my lunch before playing today and I felt really really weak when I went to Tampines Sports Hall. The worst part was I was playing the first singles and I couldn't afford to screw up the game (first singles usually sets the momentum for the rest of the 4 games that follows). So I trotted upstairs to buy some super overpriced potato chips and gulped down a whole bottle of 100 Plus..you know? For energy and all. Haha. Well, even if it is a placebo, I did feel better. Haha. Our team won NJC 5-0 and the girls won ACJC 5-0. Haha. Yay. Not a bad result for the girls actually, considering that their 3rd singles was a super hard fight. Anyways, I think I'll have to go now. Will write about the movie later!

No comments: