Saturday, May 03, 2003
Oh man. For a while I was cursing the governement censorship board for their insane censorship in almost every show. I mean shows in the US are almost uncensored and unedited except in the process of making the film of course. But I now realise that the censorship is good. I mean I have just watched the show "Fight Club" and its supposedly an R(A) show. Of course, I had to download it because I was curious to find out what it is. Sure, it is an old show. But it sure isn't my type of show. I'll elaborate later. Damn I have training now. And great my friend just called to say that my racket is broken!!!! Oh no. My competition starts in 3 days and my racket is broken!! Crap. Anyways, thanks man. i appreciate you telling me and helping me check out my racket even if it means you have to waste 3 calls on me. Thanks man. I'll help you out next time you need it. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment