Monday, May 26, 2003
Of course, there are times when I wonder why in the world I gave my blog address to other people. Haha. It makes posting a little more difficult as you fear what you write may affect the people who read them. Of course, what I usually write is limited to myself and not others so that's ok I guess. However, one day I'm sure I'll wish to write about others and then again I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. Haha. I don't think it is a good time to write about this, so I'll probably continue tomorrow after training. But yeap, so far, I have asked most of my friends who are not from badminton not to go down to support us on Wednesday. I know that this ia a very selfish act, especially when most people are looking for supporters. But really, I have my reasons and I'll probably write about them tomorrow. Till then..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment