If there is one thing good about the national tournament, its a chance to meet up with old friends. A few of them in fact. Haha. Lets see. There was this girl whom I had my first major crush on in Primary 5. This girl whom I liked in secondary 1 and this girl whom I liked in secondary 4 and of course, not to mention those people who treats me as a friend outwardly but hates me inside their hearts. Haha. Ok. Maybe I am just being mean. But I know that alot of people within the sports circle don't really like me and when they are nice to me, most of the time, they are just being diplomatic and stuff. Haha. Probably practising their PR skills. Anyway, the thing is that my ex-crushes are still so nice people. They haven't actually changed abit since I saw them last year. Haha. But you know, the nice thing was it is actually nice to see them again after a year. Haha. Its like meeting up with old friends and all. On the other hand, it is also unsettling to see people who you knew didn't particularly like you much in the past. Haha. But the thing is these people weren't so nice to me and I think my feelings for them are kind of mutual. They hated my character and I guess I knew I wasn't their clique. Most of them were the same as before. With the occasional change in hairstyle (usually yuckier), more muscles, taller..etc. Oh well, guess I can't do much about it. But I did managed to say a BIG "hello" to most of them haha. Practising my PR skills here too you know. Anyways, we won Catholic Junior College on Saturday 5-0 and we were drawn into the same group as NJC, TPJC and ACJC. Sighz. Looks like its really going to be a hard fight after all.
And again, on a lighter note, I was supposed to go out with this girl to see the Matrix Reloaded next friday. However, my captain informed me that the competition date was supposed to be on friday instead of the usual Saturday which meant that I was only free after 5 30 pm. Of course, the thing was the girl didn't exactly want to tell her parents that she was going to the movies and thus she couldn't see the show at 5 30 (she had to watch it earlier so that she could be home at an acceptable time). Anyways, I guess its fate. Haha. Looks like unless I ask my CCA people to watch with me, I might as well watch it on my own:( How terribly sad. Haha. Sighz. But I really do want to watch the Matrix and now is the time to have an advance booking..if you know what I mean. Sighzzz. Life really sucks when you have a small circle of friends and most of them don't like going to the movies. Haha.
Sunday, May 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment