Tuesday, May 06, 2003

It really fires me up whenever I see motivated players try their level best during training and competition alike. My vice captain played with me today. He was so on fire that he managed to save 6 shots from me when he was off balance, caught, not in the right position, and nearly too slow to the ball. He barely saved them all and I was so impressed I made the mistake and the whole hall cheered for the vice captain. That is one tough motvated person alright. Haha.

And today, I really felt happy in school. Gosh. Its like the first time in a rather long period of time. I actually feel carefree just knowing that I don't have a crush now. However, my friend seems to be at the opposite end of the table. He told me that he is the kind of person who likes to play alot. He also said that he doesn't know whether he wants to stead the girls whom he thinks he likes. Its just like he is nice to almost every girl but he doesn't know which one he likes the most to stead. This is because he feels scared that after being the girl's boyfriend, he'll find a better girl and have a new crush all over again. Ouch. Man you are so lucky..did you know that? Anyway, the problem stems from the fact that for the past 5 days he has been really good to this girl and all. He even has a date to the movies scheduled next week with her. But of course, the problem is he is afraid that the girl will like him and that he has given her the wrong impression that he likes her. He doesn't dare to suddenly cut all contacts with ehr as he fears she'll talk behind his back but he certainly doesn't want to stead her. Of course, I don't have any experience in these kind of stuff..like I said he is one lucky boy..but I did tell him to ask her what she thinks of him. And then to make it clear that he just want to be good friends or something. Bah. Hope its actually useful advice. As I mentioned, I can't give advice for nuts!

No comments: