Sighz. I know I shouldn't be writing my blog again at this late hour given my super numb fingers. But I really want to write down here that my friend is really a very lucky person. His girlfriend is like totally devoted to him and all. Oh wow. According to him she even isolates herself from guys sometimes so that he won't feel jeolous or something. Haha, Sighz. I really wonder whether I day I'll actually have a girlfriend let alone alone someone as devoted as her. SIghz. Yes I a feeling very jeolous now actually. Haha.
But anyways, I have this friend who is feeling quite depressed because she lost her match today. Sighz. She denies it but of course it is obvious she sounds depressed when her usual average 120 character sms suddenly drops to 2 character per sms that she sends you. Haha. Sighz. So I guess I asked to the movies tomorrow to hopefully cheer her up? Haha. But then again, I'm not sure I am allowed out of the house so I told her I'llc all her tomorrow. Haha. I have no idea how I am going to ask my father to be let out of the house. Sighz. Anyways, i am really tired now. Probably write somemore tomorrow.
Thursday, May 15, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment