Thursday, May 29, 2003

A brieft check on my present academic status left me pretty worried today. Haha. My maths was 3 tutorials behind the teacher, my econs has 3 chapters that I know nothing about and possibly even more chapters that I don't even know about. My physiscs is hazy but I am currently still able to keep but. But I do owe the teacher a physics make-up practical. Irritating! Haha. I don't know why but I am still feeling very "sian" (bored) even though I have told myself that I am over the competition. Life goes on. But again, my mind keeps wandering back to yesterday...was there anything I could have done to stop it? Was there anything that could have been changed? Haha. I know its lame la...sort of like crying over spilt milk..but its ok I guess. Almost every badminton player whom I met today still had some sadness left in their eyes. When I spoke to the year one star player, I knew he was frank when he said he is disappointed. But I knew he meant it when he said that our team was the strongest team that he would possibly ever get to be in unless of course Swee Hau (secondary 4 super star player) decides to join TJC. Well, I could understand how he felt. Considering that I think that this is the only year where all 3 of our singles are of roughly the same standard and our 2 doubles are also of equivilant standards. Its a super super balanced team. Anyway, I don't think that I would like to dwell on this area very much considering that my last training is on Monday where we will have our traditional Year 1s versus the Year 2s. Hehe. I think I'll let the captain know I wish to play doubles for a change. Haha. That will be fun. Makes things more interesting. Then maybe I'll ask the vice-captain to play singles. Haha. I don't know. But I'm sure tonoght I'll probably have to start doing tutorials liao. SIghz. Life sucks really. And again, I find myself asking why in the world I came to JC. But of course, before I go, there is a nice moment in school I would like to recap. I had a one to one tuition session with my chinese teacher. She was supposed to teach me chinese but we ended up tlaking about life in CHINESE! I am so impressed with myself. Haha. Anyways, I "ponned" (skipped) her lesson in the afternoon so erm..she is going to kill me for sure tomorrow. Anyway, who cares? I hate Chinese! Argh. Till then..

No comments: