Thursday, May 08, 2003
We won Meridien Junior College 5-0 today. After the game, I went to McDonald's with some of the badminton people. Of course, we had such fun taking each other's wallets and looking at each otehrs photos. Of course, many people laughed when they saw my secondary school photos. They were comparing me when I never comb my hair for my EZ Link card and when I did comb my hair when I took my IC photo. I look stupid eitehr way but still, we had a nice time. We then proceeded to watch X-Men 2 at Golden Village Tampines. I got a rude shock when I wondered why the passage way is colder than inside the theatre. It was then that I realised..oh no! The air conditioner is broken! And so, I had the chance to experience a movie while perspiring. Not bad considered it rarely happens in Singapore. But of course, you can actually sense my sacarsm. Anyways, I am seriously tired. Tomorrow, we'll be meeting Jurong Junior College and I will be rested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment