Yay! We won Tpjc 5-0. But it was also kind of an unfair match because they were missing one for their star players due to injury. Of course, many of us were speculating that he was faking the injury because in the past he used to give all sorts of excuses whenever he lost a game. But oh well, he didn't play this time and their other star singles went to play doubles. On the other side though, TJC table tennis team lost their match and was placed 4th. SIghz. The worst part was my friend's doubles lost. AIyo. And I bet he wanted to finish his table tennis career on a high note. Well, the good thing is they did get a medal after all:)
Anyways, ever since the competitons started, I have been lagging behind in my tutorials and I feel very guilty about it. But after the competitions are over, as in after a games, I would usually have no mood doing any work at all. And this is the year I take my A Levsl!!! Sighz. Anyways, I also feel kind of bad for telling my friends that I didn't want to attend her Chinese Cultural Club performance on Friday. Of course, the reason was because I didn't particularly like Chinese very much and I don't have anyone to go with me. So of course, I conviniently used the excuse that I had a match against NJC. But she rebutted me by saying that my Captain has already bought tickets for himself. DARN!!! So I had to cover up by saying that I'll ask Pretty Cloud along and if she goes, I go. But I know that Pretty Cloud will NEVER go to a Chinese Cultural Club show let alone attend it with ME! So yeap thats how I managed to aviod buying the tickets. But I still did feel bad all the same. Haha. And about the German Chancellor talk, my friends told me it wasn't worth the time. They said the translation sucked, he was mubling and the only good part was everybody treated them like some royalty. Haha. Cool.
Wednesday, May 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment