Ok. So what do I look for in a female? Haha. Thats a good question. I never did have good taste mainly because I know that I can never make it with pretty females. Why? Because I'm not prince charming,I'm not handsome, I don't have a great character, I am not a super nice guy, and I certainly am not brave enough to do anything. Right but thats only part of the reason. I have always believed that pretty girls are too "high class" for me. As in whenever you see some couples, you'll say that yeap that guy is super handsome and the girl is very pretty and they are suited for each other..etc As for me, I know that there is on way I am ever going to be deserving of some nice pretty lady and yeap, end of story period. But of course, knowing that I cannot make it with them doesn't actualy deter a person from actually liking a female. So, again what do I look for in a female? The answer is..I don't know! I came up with an analogy. Assuming that I take songs to represent females. What do you like in a song? Of course, there are certain genre of songs that we all like. However, others, we simply detest or appreciate without having to like them. When I like a song, I like it in 2 ways. Firstly, its love at first sight kind of thing. I simple like the tune, the music and the lyrics. In my life, this can be compared to an infatuation. The second way I like a song, is by listening to it repeatedly until I learn to like it. Of course, a combination of the 2 is also possible. When I like a song when I first listened to it, I usually like the tune first (basically the looks of a female) and hopefully, the lyrics (sort of the character of a female). Yes, most males are attracted to females by their looks and that usually gets them to try and know a girl better and for many, eventually fall in love with her. I can't really describe to you what kind or types of females I like nor can I tell you which look I prefer. However, most of all my crushes so far are extremely nice people who are kind of shy and are more of the goody two shoes type. yeap. I think it'll be easier if I tell you want I don;t actually like in females. I think its really easier for you to see what I prefer in females this way. Well, I don't really like females who are very mean and nasty. When I say mean and nasty, I mean females who plays with other people's feelings, hurt other males on purpose, are rude to other people..etc. I also don't particularly like stingy people. As in people who are extremely money minded, expects the male to pay for everything, borrows money and never returns..etc.Finally, I may not be in a position to say this but I am not particularly fond of girls who are very "dao" or who talks very..and I mean VERY loudly. Like I said, i'm in no position to say these things as I may become a hypocrite but these are the qualities that I don't like in females. And as for the girls whom I have a crush on just because they are pretty, well, most of the time, I just feel something inside that tells me that they are nice people and they fit the bill for people whom I would like. Of course, knowing the probability that my chances of getting them are slimmer than my vice-captain reading my blog, I would rather know them as friends. After re-reading what I have written thus far, I have also realised that what I would like a female for, would be what I like in my best male friends. Liking a female and if its possible, having a stead is possibly to me almost the same as having another best friend. Except that its a female in this case. Of course, many people will oppose to what I view but everyone is entitled to their own views on the type of females they like and this is mine. Well, after re-reading my blog again, i realised again that I haven't painted a very clear picture about the type of girls I like. I'm also quite sorry that what I type is seriously incoherant and do not compliment each other. However, I feel that it is very difficult for me to translate to words about how I feel. Ask any person who is in love and all he can tell you is "it feels like I have found the other half of myself". They won't know why but all they know is they feel complete. Its hard describing feelings like that and that goes the same for describing what I look for in females. haha. Anyways, I have to sleep ow for my competition is in about 12 hours. Wish me luck that I may one day find a girlfriend:)
PS: If ever I have a girlfriend, I'll be sure to dedicate this song to her by Bon Jovi (I want to be as handsome as him) titled "All about loving you"
Looking at the pages of my life
Faded memories of me and you
Mistakes you know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time
Baby, you were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
You can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' you
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
All about lovin' you
Faded memories of me and you
Mistakes you know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time
Baby, you were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
You can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' you
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you
All about lovin' you
Oh ya. Forgot to add. The Music Video is like so SWEET!!!! I recommend that anyone who reads this post watch the Music Video. If you know me personally, I can send you the Music Video if you wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment