Nothing much to write today except perhapes my take on life and fate. Basically, I view my life as a long essay. Destiny is the end of every chapter and fate is the topic sentence of every paragraph. However, I believe thats where fate and destiny ends. The rest of me life is written by me. Fate may let me experience new things. But after that, its how I write my story and decide what I want to do with what fate has given me that makes up my life. Haha. I have been so stupid all this while. All along I thought that my life is controlled by me and me alone (well, maybe my parents but thats different). I thought that everything in life that I have experience is brought about by my own decisions and actions in the past. So naturally, I thought that if I actually wanted a girlfriend, I should go and do something about it on my own. I was wrong. I finally understand that if it is fated that I should meet a girl who could actually be my girlfriend, then I could have her. The point is, there is no point trying to go and search for one when it isn't fated for me to have one. It would just be writing an out-of-point essay which makes my life story incoherant and causes me only pain and distress.
Well, besides all that fate and destiny crap, I also realised something about myself today. When I was playing with our star Year 1 singles player, I suddenly had a flashback of a scene in Shadow Skill (Japanese Animation/Cartoon) where one of the main characters said that he fights for the people who believe in him. I suddenly paused to ponder about it. I mean. Why the hell am I fighting so hard with the start Year 1 for? I know that I don't care about winning or losing the match. It could be because I hate the feeling of not playing my best? But thats not it. I have slacked for the past year during training and my conscience has been hardened. The only logical reason I could think of was. My vice-captain. I didn't want to let him or anyone who believes in me down. SIghz. Maybe Japanese shows do hold water after all. Haha
Monday, May 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment