For one more day
Nothing much.
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Oh yes. I think I have decided to junk the badboi image after all. haha. I think I'll go with the goodboi image and he squeaky clean image. Haha. Well, i'm just waiting for my hair to grow back so that I can probably comb some side putting. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ian
Nothing much to know.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(33)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(71)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
▼
2003
(171)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(26)
▼
May
(42)
Lets see. One the most interesting things that has...
A brieft check on my present academic status left ...
Where do I start? Can I say I am disappointed? Can...
Tomorrow is my last school match that I'll ever pl...
Hmm. I'm supposed to post about my feelings about ...
Whoa My last training of my career:) Am I supposed...
Of course, there are times when I wonder why in th...
Haha. My good friend just went home. He came to my...
Yay! We won VJC 5-0 today and we are on to the fin...
Where do I start? Firstly, I haven't been keeping ...
Finally. A song that describe my situation. One of...
We won ACJC 3-2 today and we are going to meet VJC...
Heres some nice lyrics from the song "The End" by ...
Possibly my last blog before my big match tomorrow...
Nothing much to write today except perhapes my tak...
II wanted to post this earlier yesterday but I hav...
I'll dedicate this post specially to my CCA teache...
One of the most highly anticipated movies of this ...
Yeap. I have just arrived home from my badminton m...
Another seriously boring day. My original plan to ...
Sighz. I know I shouldn't be writing my blog again...
Oh ya. This morning my friends were teaching me ho...
Yay! We won Tpjc 5-0. But it was also kind of an u...
Ahh darn. I slept from 5 30 till 9 pm. I really ca...
What luck. Gosh. After returning to Physics Tutori...
Great. I feel asleep the previous night and couldn...
Well, nothing much happened during training again....
If there is one thing good about the national tour...
Crap. I didn't get rested today! I mean. I was sup...
We won Meridien Junior College 5-0 today. After th...
I'm in the school library now feeling extremely bo...
I promised my friend that 1 day I'll write about m...
And heres to my vice captain. I know you'll never ...
Oh yes. I think I have decided to junk the badboi ...
It really fires me up whenever I see motivated pla...
I knew writing a blog in the middle of the night i...
I am writing this blog in the middle of the night ...
Hee. I know I promised earlier in the day to post ...
Oh man. For a while I was cursing the governement ...
Grr. Friday is always never a good day. Actually, ...
Grrr. I really do hate Singapore Cable Vision or r...
I have a long blog to post but I don't exactly kno...
►
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment