Great. I feel asleep the previous night and couldn't continue my previous entry. Hah. So I guess here I am in school typing out thr est of my entry. Well, firstly before I will continue with my entry, I wanted to say that I will pon the German Chancellor talk at the Ritz Charlton Hotel later in the afternoon because I don't have any black shoes to wear. Of course, I will be missing out on a chance to expierence a seminar first hand and possibly to wear the college blazer (right like who wants to wear a college blazer anyway?). Anyways, I'm still rpetty undecided about the black shoes stuff because if I am not the only one without black shoes then I'll probably still be going there. Sighz. And all the fuss about black shoes and blazers just because of Ritz Charlton hotel is a 6 star hotel Haha. Anyway, the bell has already rung and I am going to be later for my next lesson lest I hurry along. Oh well, I guess I'm going to delay entry of the blog until tonight. Till then.
PS: I'm still so undecided about the German Chancellor talk!!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment