Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Possibly my last blog before my big match tomorrow unless of course I am in the school library resting. I cannot tell you how anxious and nervous I am right now regarding the match tomorrow against ACJC. The thing about tomorrow's match is it could go wither way which makes it very interesting and yet dreadful at the same time. No one side has the advantage because each school is strong in different ways. The thing that will probably seperate victory from defeat tomorrow is the mental strength of the players. If anybody actually wanted to really experience what professional footballers feel whenever they play a crucial match of the season (Arsenal Vs Manchester United at Highbury), look no further. Sure, it may be just a game to you. Football is also just another game. Even though its just an inter-schools event, the feeling is no different. The players all feel equally nervous and excited. Its a sort of feeling that is dreadful yet intoxicating at the same time. Haha. I'm pretty sure that after this year, I'll possibly never get to experience this feeling ever again and I'll probably look back and wonder what it felt like. Its interesting really. To be able to miss a feeling yet hate a feeling yet enjoy the feeling. Haha. Anyway, tomorrow's match is still one of the most important matches I'll ever play in my life. If we do win ACJC tomorrow, we'll probably meet VJC in the semi-finals and if we do win them, we'll be in the finals!! Oh dear. As usual, the outcome of my match tomorrow is not fated. It is ony fated who I will play against. How I play against him, thats my own stiry to write. I hope that I write a nice story out of it for I know that in years to come, I'll always flip back to this chapter of my life book and re-read that chapter over and over again. Anyways, to all those of you reading this (if any), wish me all the best. The outcome will only be decided by the stronger mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment