Friday, May 16, 2003
Another seriously boring day. My original plan to be a super PIG and wake up at 2 pm backfired on me thanks to my parents. They had to wake me up at 11 AM...AM!!!!!!!!!!, just to bring me to the temple to pray. Yeap. I totally forgot it was Vesak Day. Yes. I went to the temple to see the monk there and you know pray for good results, my competitions, good health..and yeap, pray that I find a girlfriend. I was supposed to take part in this "ritual" where the monk would sprinkle "holy water" on me and beat my head to "ward off evil spirits". yeap. But I backed out because I was afraid it would be painful. Sighz. Am I really a male? Darn. Its like why in the world am I so sfraid of pain and all. SIghz. Life really sucks. And because today is the 15th on the lunar calender, I am a vegetarian again (not that I hate it). The food at the temple was well, extremely fattening but quite nicely done. They must have poured oil by the bottles into the frying pan becuase the noodles were literally coated in a layer of vegetarian oil. And after eating the noodles, the styrofoam plate had this thick layer of oil on it. Haha. Looks like I will just have to double my efforts tomorrow during my match or I'll grow like super fat. I was also supposed to go out with this girl to watch a movie but after the amount of nagging my parents gave me thanks to some zodiac sign posters in the temple that strangely enough resembled me, I knew that my afternoon burned just like that. Anyways, the zodiac signs of the ox are as follows (as according to what my parents read). This year will not be a good year for the ox..blah blah. The ox cannot afford to be lazy, cannot slack, and must put in alot of effort to sustain himself. Literally means I must study like crazy to get average grades. SIghz. Bad news for me again as my results are reflecting what my zodiac sign says. 2 Es, 2Fs and 1 AO for my common test is very bad news for a Year 2 student. Anyways, my parents have already asked my cousin to erm "destroy" my computer once and for all during June and I guess thats the end of my internet and my blogging :( I hope that I can continue to write on my blog in school. But I won't be able to talk to any of my friends in irc or icq anymore!! Nooooo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment