Saturday, May 03, 2003

Grr. Friday is always never a good day. Actually, it should be. I didn't see my crush and I didn't have GP today. Haha. But unfortunately, I remembered I am going to have training later in the afternoon...a sure mood killer. Anyways, during economics period, Mdm Goh called my name 14 times today. To ask me to pay attention the moment I turn my head away from her, the moment I start talking to my friends, and just to call me for fun. Argh. Next up was chinese period. And the teacher reminded me of the amount of homework that I still owe her. Darn. How I understand how people who borrow from loansharks feel. ARRGGHHHH!!!

Anyways, I'll skip the whole of my day and go straight to my training. I know I am boring. Its always training training training. Haha. Ok, training today was quite standard. Except, today like Wednesday I felt very depressed. Sighz. I even managed to crac a lame joke that amongst all my teammates in school, I'll be the first to get hooked u on anti-depressants. Of course, I had to fake and SQUEEZE out every ounce of willpower to try and sustain some enthusiasm while doing foot work drills in order not to get scolded by the vice-captain and to sort of influence my other team mates to follow suite. But that doesn't mean that I can get away from my depression that easily. So I went down with one of my team mates to find a friend. Haha. He brought me to see her in the same way Morpheus brought Neo to see the Oracle in the Matrix. The purpose, to encourage me to get over my fears. Sighz. But I knew she was being very diplomatic when she said what she said. I mean. I told ehr to be frank with me and that I can take whatever she had to say. But right..she is just so diplomatic after all. SIghz. Guess frank comments are really hard to find these days. Anyway, she did tell me that I must change my hairstyle and get rid of my glasses (OUCH!!!). Haha. My very own personal stylist. Oh. And she did lend me a book called teenage textbook. Oh wow. I don't know why but I really felt very touched about it. Maybe it was because she was reading it halfway or maybe its because someone did something nice for me. One thing is for certain. My friend's words rang in my head at that time. "Simple things signify alot". But I don't feel depressed after that! Wow! Training after that seemed so much nicer! That is until i busted my shorts. Haha. But really it is very funny. One moment you are reaching for the ball, the next moment you feel your shorts tear, Argh. Ok its quite a big hole, but not THAT a big hole and I was able to conceal the hole pretty well just so long as i don't sit down. If I have to sit down, I'll have to use my t-shirt to do some cover up. Haha. But it really is funny. Especially during warm down where we have to stretch and all. Ouch. I couldn't do any stretching as everyone was laughing at me. It is embarrassing but it is also very entertaining otherwise training would be no fun without laughter and I am just glad that I could provide some of it. Haha.

Anyway, after I got home, I talked to my personal stylist though the internet and yes she gave me some online advice. And though she says she is frank she repeated what she said in the afternoon and seriously I know that I am not what she says I am. Haha. I am a mean and nasty person. Yes yes. Its ok to admit it. But I really do not want to me a mean and nasty person. Sighz. But she told me not to change or I won't be myself. But I don't like myself. Argh. I guess I'll just have to ask around. Haha. Wish me luck:)

No comments: