Weee. Bombed Gp today too. Another RIP subject that I'll bury soon. What in the world was I thinking???? Doing a compo on a subject that I don't have the faintest IDEA of how to do?!?!? Seriously.....I deserve to die. And along with today's seriously I'm not in a good mood day, came about the 354 bus driver who plans to challenge the limits of my foul mood. His atrocious driving nearly forced my NEWPAPER to do some gravity defying stunt and fly AWAY from my hand. Somehow, I managed to do some gravity erm..."following" stunt and caught the papers just as it was about to FLY. And then, he swerved round the round-about. And I NEARLY flew. In the process, I looked up and saw some flying brochures for McDonalds. But what I found extremely amusing was the message. "I'm Lovin It." I couldn't help but laugh. SURE! I am LOVIN it. Lovin to kick his ass man.
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment