For one more day
Nothing much.
Friday, September 26, 2003
And there it is! Childhood sweethearts Kyoichi (the guy) and Nitta Chiharu from the Anime "Boys Be" holding hands. So romantic=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ian
Nothing much to know.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(33)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(71)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
▼
2003
(171)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(27)
Sighz. 2 weeks ago I told myself that I will refra...
Embarrassing moments just seem to follow me wherev...
Post Prelims: The few days after the end of prelim...
One of the nicest things anyone have ever said to ...
My father asked me a very interesting question on ...
And there it is! Childhood sweethearts Kyoichi (...
Tsk tsk. Are there ever situations like this?? Guy...
I'm tired. Dead tired. But there is a reason of co...
"you look so cute when you smile" - Ramma Do girl...
Backstreet Boys - More Than That I can see that y...
Everytime I step into the MRT train or ths bus whe...
I'm destroyed. I was hoping just maybe by some wei...
Had a rather interesting day today. First off the ...
Anne Hathaway! She is just soooo SWEET looking, ...
Promised myself I won't touch on the topic of reli...
Did my Economics MCQ, Date Response And Case Studi...
Watched Legally Blond yesterday when I was suppo...
Weee. Bombed Gp today too. Another RIP subject tha...
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse,...
Lets see. Firstly, Lets record what happened on fr...
Whoa. She is like SOOO CHIO!!!! Lindsay Lohan!!...
Help!! Somebody's irritating me! Had A group Phys...
Watched Disney's A Goofy Movie (or something like ...
Had the previledge of watching 2 very different co...
You should have a look at my new hairstyle. I look...
your shit. What swear word are you? brought to yo...
Watched Science Frontiers on Discovery Channal the...
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment