Promised myself I won't touch on the topic of religion ever because...of numerous reasons. Some of which could make me lose even more friends and thus....religion should...technically stay off this place?? Awww. But a little won't kill will it? Quoted from Jan's Blog who quoted it from someone else's blog in the first place.. (Jan. You disabled right-clicking which makes it hell to cut and paste every single word that I wish to quote!) :
"What do you call a guy who believes in god but doesn't believe in religion? When I think about it again, I think the answer should be A Christian! Because its not a religion. Its a relationship"
LoL. No offense to the original person who spoke those words but thats a seriously original way to put it. About being a chirstian isn't a religion and all about relationships=) Well done. Hmm. If you don't mind, can I ask you another question then? What do you call a person who belives in religion and hence god not because he really believes in it but because his family is pretty strict about religion and he doesn't dare to go against them and at the same time, he has no wish to because he sees no harm in believeing in it anyway. OOh...interesting. I would call him blur. But I believe the article from Readers Digest (I forgot which article and which edition) which CLAIMED (in captital letters so as not to inflame all those people with religion out there) that humans were genetically imprinted with this "religion" gene that makes them believe in religion. But then again..who knows?? For all we know, we believe in religion simply because we are made to belive by the very person whom we are believeing in the first place. Heee.....
Yawn. Enough about that...Physics paper is up in about say less than 30 hours and all I have done so far is one single MCQ paper?? This is seriously worse than my preparation for Maths (by the way, I bombed Maths) and way worse than Econs (yeap..I bombed it too). Whats the odds I'll bomb my Physics? If Singapore Pools were to open up betting on my results, EOF or worse would probably see the odds of $1 to $1.01. And speaking of odds, I went to Siglap CC today to TRY to at least cover some of my Physics. But by the time I woke up (3pm) and by the time I ate lunch (3 30) and by the time I bathed (4) and by the time I finished procastinating (5), it was late. SO late that I reached Siglap at around 5 45 which left me with about sat...2 hours before I would go for my dinner and watch soccer for the second time with my friends at the coffeeshop. As usual, revision was slower than turtle speed and the mistakes I made were at an all time high. It could have, must have, should have been attributed by the presence of that BOMBSHELL sitting behind me! She was chio k!! Too bad she looked 20ish. But hey...there is no AGE difference when it comes to LOVE!!!
AT THE COFFEESHOP:
We were just on time to see the 1st half between Chelsea and Wolfhampton end. Thankfully....because alot of old folks and punters vacated the tables and gave us the oppotunity to find a table to sit. And I ordered my fried rice. The process of getting the FRIGHT rice was an ordeal to begin with. 20 minutes into my order and I still see no sign of my FRIGHT rice. I went up there, and inquired about it.
"Oh. We are cooking it now!" She signalled to the kitchen where I saw the chef stoning at the corner. Yeap. Cooking it now. SURE...WHy can't she just tell me something like "we forgot!" or..."It'll be there in a jiffy!" After that, the FRIGHT rice took a Concorde jet to our table. It was seriously fast service. 5 minutes to fry some rice. I'm impressed. I didn't stay impressed for long though. Sidenote: I'm a bloody fussy eater. The rice was...how would I put it..bland. Totally bland. It was the equivilant of eating plain rice with just a pinch of salt and nothing else. Besides, the prawns weren't cook. They were all squishy and seriously tasted pretty raw (I love raw japanese shrimps but not half-cooked chinese stir fried style raw). Anyway, I still managed to eatabout say 2/3 of the FRIGHT rice even though my friend stopped at 1/8 of the rice with the help of lots of green chillis and soy sauce. Hee. But the rice seriously spoiled my mood man. It WAS supposed to be fun. SHounting GOOAAALLL whenever one of Chelsea's mega-bucks scored a goal. But seriously, the excess cigarette smoke and the really horrible food made the shouting really annoying. Besides, I really don't get whats going on anyway. All I see is the ball being passed up...and down...and up....and....down....and...up....and......i'm boring the hell out of you as the game really bores the hell out of me. Haha. Guess I'm not such a sports fan after all. Anyways..its like 4 40 AM now and I'd best retire or IF my father catches me awake.......GOD HELP ME =)
Sunday, September 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment