Friday, September 26, 2003

I'm tired. Dead tired. But there is a reason of course. Here is the sequence of events of my life since yesterday that probably led to me being drained out. Lets see....

9 30 PM YESTERDAY:
SET MY HEART AND MY SOUL to study PHYSICS till I DROP dead. And drop dead I did at 9 31 PM. Decided despite warning bells in my head to take a short teenie weenie 5 minute nap to make me "fresher" and more "alert" so that I'll "burn" those physics notes.

10 00 PM:
Began that VICIOUS cycle of PROCASTINATION. 5 minutes of restless napping turned to 10 minutes which in turn led to 15 which in...led to 20 which...leads to 25......

12 00 AM TODAY:
Decided that enough was enough. I offed the lights and went to sleep. PROPERLY

10 00 AM:
Woke up in time thanks to 2 ALARM CLOCKS and 3 phone calls from my dad. (what will I ever do in the ARMY??) I stared blurry eyed at the notes that I PLANNED to go through. Magnetic Field, Electromagnetic Field, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Electric Current, Waves, Fluids (3 Chapters) and Dynamics. What a TRILLING way to start my day. Besides, my paper is less than 4 hours away and I have (counting..) 10 notes to finish revising. Thats it. I switch on the television and out popped El Hazard. No WAY I was going to miss this show. 30 minutes flew by. Next up was RAVE!!! Agaain stuck for another 30 minutes. Next up was RAMMA 1/2 and thats where that infamous quote came from=) Somebody please remind me give cute girls that compliment. Hey you'd never know..they may just take a liking to me coz of that k..(probability of that happening is = probability Bush wil catch Osama in his life)

12 00 PM:
Left house.....reading my notes frantically hoping that by some MIRACLE, some of the definitions might come out. FAT hope.......

5 00 PM:
Paper ended. I couldn't believe it. It was horrible. Better than Monday's Paper but still horrible=( Anyways, its over and I have more important things to do.

6 00 PM onwards:
Went out to meet my friends. I was going to a belated birthday dinner for my close friend and ex-classmate and present classmate (SIM..I kinda sway siya=P). Of course, I really hope he likes his presents including the GLOW-IN-THE-DARK BOXERS which would have looked even more cool HAD I HAD my way! For the record, it was black with pictures of erm....SEXY ladies that was also a GLOW-IN-THE-DARK. But it was medium and SIM...you are way too skinny for it man. So...we stuck to the SMALL. And even for small, there were 2 fierce competitiors. I asked the uncle
"Uncle ah...got anything sexier anot?"
"Ayy only these 2 la. This one can mah. Got message leh. Don't anyhow screw around then the other one more plain la"
But the don't screw around was red with stupid looking tools all around it. SIM will never READ BETWEEN the lines. So....I decided on the 1st one=) Hope you wear it brother. Feels comfortable also siya.

Anyways, after dinner, we decided to play arcade and then POOL. Pool was the main issue as I promised my father that I'll never ever step into a Pool Room. Long story here and I am LAZY to elaborate. Anyways, I called my father for permission and he granted. Drats. SO I went in and I was greeted with techno music. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all. And after my friends had the first round of pool, another volunteered to teach me how to play. ANd I, played the first REAL pool (not Yahoo! Pool k??) of my life. Mind you, I totally sucked at it. I actually counted the number of fouls I had. Fouls in pool: When u never hit a ball that is yours and when your white ball goes into the hole. In 2 games, I clocked up a total of 10 white balls going into the hole, 6 missed shots including a magnificent airball that simply jumped over the ball it was supposed to hit and off the table. 16 fouls. Not bad. 8 fouls per game. But the amazing part, my friends were very kind. They let me win! No really. The first guy I played against, he fouled alot too and let me have free shots. Then he helped me sink a few of my own balls before letting me win the game. The 2nd was the Birthday boi! Aka the man. I admit I was super lucky for the 1st 2 shots...and he caught him in no time at all. But by a strange twist of fate, he fouled the last shot and I had a free go at the black ball. Thanks SIM. Haha. I started out my POOL career with 2 wins!! YAYYYY!!!!!

No comments: