Help!! Somebody's irritating me!
Had A group Physics Tuition earlier yesterday at my tutor's house. And my tutor's house was...the condomenium outside Anglican High! Perhapes its fated. That my tutor will forever be out there to ruin my life! I remember everyday after training. I would walk down the road to the MRT station and there it was. My tutor's "would-be" condomenium "in the works." The noise pollution, the dust especially the ruining of the GREAT view of Anglican High School from Tanah Merah MRT station that struck this feeling of patrotism in me. And today, I was in that condomenium. I so wanted to tell him "Yo Mr Loh. These gounds of your condomenium? Well, I walked through it almost everyday when i was in lower secondary. I TAINTED these grounds with my prescence." SIghz. That much shows my disrespect for my Physics tutor. Maybe yesterday just wasn't a good day for me. I saw his 2 other A Level students (the female is from TJC and the male ACJC by the way he carrys himself). Anyway, apparently, the male (whatever his name) seems to know the female very well and were chit chatting all the way to the tutor's house while I on the other hand was so erm..embarrassed (shy, scared..come on take your pick. you know the routine), I never did manage to utter more than 1 word. Hi. The situation wasn't much better in the tutor's house when I sat at a different table from those 2 people. And for a good say 4 hours, I just sat there doing my Physics. The male of course, was particularly irritating and he made the most noise. He kept sighing, kept scratching his head and kept talking to the girl. Man....I really don't ever want to have group tuition again. Its so not me!
And later today..well, this morning if you want to be very precise, I actually called the girl whom I pissed off the other time. Not bad really. Calling a girl for the 1st time in 2 years and at 3 am (1..2..3..haha. what a sequence). Up till now, I really didn't know why I made the call to someone whom I don't even know! Perhapes I was afraid to make her pissed off again? Or perhapes Chapter 4 of my statistcs notes has really twisted my sense of reasoning or perhapes I was dead bored and dead tired such that I forgot what fear is. Anyway, I was pretty mean during the conversation coz I niaoed her alot of times...but oh well...if I didn't, I'll probably be the most boring person on earth with absolutely nothing to say! Sighz. Its about 4 now. I think I'd best be sleeping now. Till then...
Wednesday, September 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment