Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Embarrassing moments just seem to follow me wherever I go. Maybe I really should follow Sim's idea of writing a book detailing all the embarrassing moments I had in JC. Heres how this incident occured. I was at the computer section of the library. You know?? That little corner with the long row of computers? My friends has just left the library because they had to do this survey and I stood by one of the windows to see make fun of them as they walked by the windows. They walked past all right..and I made an extremely goofy face and......held up both my hands and pointed the middle finger at them. Problem is..they didn't see me. BUT....there was a group of girls who happened to walk by towards the library at EXACTLY the same instant and THEY turned and saw me. I WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!! And the girls who saw me?? They laughed hysterically and I IMMEDIATELY realised what the hell I had done and ran back to the computer terminals in an attempt to hide myself lest they entered the library and laughed somemore =( This is definitely not my day!

No comments: