Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Everytime I step into the MRT train or ths bus where the environment is significantly softer than the outisde, i have to turn the volume of my phone down. Reason? Simple. I am afraid that because I have some really lousy low-grade non-soundproofed earphones, people around me may actually listen to what songs I listen to. This is not good because....its EMBARRASSING! Especially when i'm around other guys my age because...I...listen to POP!! But you know what? The way I'm feeling now, I couldn't possibly give a hoot about what people think about me. Even after 10 hours after my last Physics paper, I'm still feeling extremely crushed about it and I cannot sleep as a damn result. Besides, my physics tutor is coming over tomorrow morning....Whats the point? If you can't you just CAN'T!! Right now, I really see no bloody point in studying. WHats the point???? Study and I'll probably still get back the same grades had I not studied. Tuition or not, I'm still probably going to fail my Physics. Why don't I just save my dad say..a few hundred dollars by just forsaking the tuition and fail Physics as I normally would anyway. But here is a solution. How about I just retain and try again next year? Why don't I play the escape artist by running away running so far away from everything that I can't do. To run away from my failures in life. To simply run away and forget everything. Ignorance is bliss.

PS: I recorded this song into my phone which I didn't dare to in the past because I thought it would be super embarrassing if people knew I listened to songs from this group.

Backstreet Boys - Get Another Boyfriend

Backstreet ...check it

Let’s talk about one baby
You gotta hear me out
Do you really wanna be the last to know
What it’s all about?
Let’s talk about two, you say
He’s the essence of your life
But he’ll eat you up from inside slow
And then he doesn’t wanna know

I'm tellin you he'll eat you up from inside
And then he doesn't wanna know

Chorus:
Listen, I mean it
There's nothing that he's worthy of
Just another playa', playing in the name of love
I've seen enough, now this must come to an end
Get another Boyfriend

Let’s talk about what he’s done
To become your number one
Was it all the promises of diamonds, pearls and party dresses that turned you on?
I’ve seen it before, (don’t take) anymore
Three, two you’re through for sure
Just go get on with your life
Stop acting like you’ve given up

I'm telling you, go get on with your life
Stop acting like you're givin up

CHORUS

"Why?" "Get another Boyfriend"

Hear me out
You must know
What it’s all about, baby
That he’s just a player in love
This must come to an end
Get another boyfriend


HAPPY 18th Birthday Brother SIM! Woohoo. Finally become MAN liao leh. LIKE ME!! Can now buy STRIKE! 4-D, Toto, especially BOOZE! Haha. Next time we go out, booze is on you liao siya. LoL.

By the way. my quotation from the previous post was wrong and for that I sincerely apologise. here is the revised quote.

Vanity of vanities: (a teaching)
Kill the Buddha when you meet him,
Kill the Father when you meet him,
Never be captivated by other words or actions,
Live life the way you're living it.
Don't let your mind, body and soul by controlled by others.
Believe in yourself,
believe in your eyes,
believe in your power,
and nothing else.




No comments: