Watched Legally Blond yesterday when I was supposed to be studying for my Maths Prelims. And of course maths prelims didn't bore well at all. If i'm lucky, I will be able to get another 50 marks. If i'm not....well....*angelic chorus* HAAALEEELLUUYAA. Haha. Ok. Back to the show. Well...aside from the erm..stunning actresses used (my favourite is the one ABOVE!! Selmar Blair), I believe this show is pretty interesting because of its content. For a while I used to believe that the world hated me. Well...I still do believe that..but....thats another story. Haha. In the show...Resse Witherspoon (or something like that) is a super well.....I wouldn't say irritating but a very girly type of person. As in..the way she does it is really very kua zhang. BUt interesting, she gets along VERY well with all sorts of people and the whole world likes her! Haha. Now thats interesting!
Some geek from Elle Wood's (Resse Witherspoon) Class is trying to ask these 2 girls out on a date (so reminds me of me) and Elle was walking past them.
Geek: SO I called your room last night.
Girl: I heard
Geek: I was thinking..maybe we could go out some time =)
Girl: NO! Your a DORK! (He isn't. He is nice even though he is a geek)
Geek: I'm in..Law School...
Girl: Look! I'm not going to go out with you. I can't believe you'd even ASK! Girls like me don't go out with losers like you (evidential support on my arguement that most girls are really too high class for me. Right SIM? Haha). Lets get out of here.
At this point, our hero Elle Woods intervenes....walks up to the geek and says...
Elle: Excuse me
and..slaps him on the face
Elle: Why didn't you call me??
Geek: Whaaattt?? (Sim, think along the lines of yusheng blurness. lol)
Elle: We spent a beautiful night togetehr and then I never hear from you again?
Geek: I..I..I'm sorry?
Elle: Sorry? Sorry for what? For breaking my heart or for giving me the greatest pleasure I've ever known and then just taking it away.
Geek: Errrr.....both?
Elle: Well forget it. I have already spent too many hours crying over you.
Girl: So....when did you wana go out?
Whoa. This was certainly one swell scene man. And ok la. LoL. Babygurl..care to help me out next time since you seem so brave? LoL. Just don't slap me so hard k? That poor geek's face must have been super swollen after so many retakes. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment