Sunday, September 07, 2003

Watched Disney's A Goofy Movie (or something like that). The movie featured Goofy (one of my childhood favourite cartoons!) and his buddies including his son Max. Of course, Disney's cartoons these days stereotype alot and this movie is no exception. But what I find particularly nice in this case was how well they stereotyped the show. It just makes you go "Ahhh. Thats soo goofy!!!" This show started with Max trying very hard to be cool (its difficult when your dad is Goofy:P). It doesn't help when Max has this big crush on this girl called Roxanne (who just looks sooo pretty even though she is just a cartoon. Disney rocks!). And thus, Max with the help of his friends tried staging a concert solely to impress Roxanne. But as shows go, Roxanne already liked Max and well, there was this scene outside the principles office where Max actually asks Roxanne on a date and she agreed. I SOOOO wanted to be Max then. I thought the scene was just sooo well done (it made me jeolous k. Thats why its well done. Plus Roxanne looked cute too!). But oh well, I hate the rest of the film coz it focuses on the relationship between Goofy and his son Max and not the relationship between Max and ROXANNE! Oh well....thats stereotyping for you=)

quoted from Readers Digest's September article 'To Russia With Love'
"I told myself I was being ridiculous. I was 46 and she was 20 years younger. But early next year I sent her a message."
"I think I love you. I e-mailed"
"You think! She replied. Is that all? Well, think again!"
"OK, OK. I love you. I love you."

What a way to express you love for someone. But then again. Its so amusing=)

No comments: