Monday, September 15, 2003

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, it did. No serious. Started off today with my Mathematics 9233 Paper 1. Haha. Went in with the hopes of getting say 60 odd marks which should be able to give me a C grade which was my aim after all...but...nooooooo. Had my hopes dashed 3 hours later when I walked out with about 40 odd marks lesser from the paper with numerous more marks gone (I'm SURE!). Now, I'm lucky to be even able to get 50 marks. And then....Economics was up next. How bad could it be? Used to be a 12 choose 4 type of format but now....its a 6 choose 3 type of format and that totally sucks......(because I totally didn't study everything). Anyway...I guess I will never be able to pass the essays either.....and thus, 2 major papers today...BOMBED.

And then....perhapes my day was a little better. I boarded the train as usual at bedok MRT expecting a seriously boring ride back to Pasir Ris. And then......I saw HER! (Recap: The 1st and only time I ever saw her was on the way home from Orchard after watching Charlie's Angels with Aaron and his FRIEND) Whoa. She was ALONE!! And then I remembered my friend telling me that her friend once saw this girl twice and regretted not getting her number because he was afraid to do so. He regretted!!! Was I going to regret? Who me? "men should be made of sterner stuff!" - Mark Anthony from Julius Caesar. And I am definitely a MAN k?? And thus.......after opening my BIG NEWPAPER, I proceeded TO steal glances at her like a peeping tom. ARGHHHHH!!!! Where are you? My courage? My guts??? My manliness????? Sighz. Gone......
I was probably never ever going to SEE her again! Waaahhhhh. But stillllll..........Alamak....and on her way out of the MRT in tampines...she WALKED right PAST ME!!!!!!!!! This is definitely a bad day. Bad day bad day.

Anyways......if I sound like a pervert/lunatic/sicko/physco/nut case/se(4) lang(2) (translation: colourful wolf)/DESPO....you really have to forgive me. Its all HER fault! Who asked her to look so CUTE?!?!?! Haha:P

And before I leave....I'll leave you with a quote from Freaky Friday! An extremely HILARIOUS show featuring chio bu number 2 Lindsay Lohan. Of course, In this scene, Lindsay is known Anna (but its supposed to be Anna's mom in Anna's body. Get it??).

Anna just got shoved by her former best friend Stacy and did a wonderful blackflip to land on the ground.
Anna's Friends: Are you Ok Anna?
Anna: I am APPALLED that Stacy would do something like that. I Am GOING to be calling her mother!
Anna's Friends: Forget about that. We'll get her later. SOOO???? We SAW YOU!!!
Anna: WIth who?????
Anna's Friends: with JAKE (Anna's BIG CRUSH). Give us the DIRTY details! Did you make a Move?
Anna: is that something I would do?
Anna's Friends: Its something you SHOULD do??
Anna: Oh Nonononononononononono. I don't believe in physical contact with the opposite sex. AT ALL. EVER! And you girls would do well to follow my example.

No comments: