Saturday, August 30, 2003

Sighz. Everytime I don't blog for a long time, I always end up wondering what is it that I wanted to say earlier today, or even yesterday for that matter. If only a had a laptop (ahhhh. not funny). Anyway, yesterday was the teachers day celebebrations and also "the last" day of school. Had no idea why but I actually went to schhol. On any other given day, yestreday would have been a perfect oppotunity for me to "pon" school. But oh well school was fun. Haha. We took photographs with the class, saw some rather lame and extremely funny classmade videos featuring our class's Mr Perfect Wei Chern. Then there were the videos that sort of re-enacted the scenes when our class first came about (a rather messy affair involving cg 29/02, 39/02 and 22/02). And of course, the videos re-enacting scenes from our maths, GP, chemistry and economics tutorials. And to top it all off, we walked out of school together. Well, truth is, we didn't exactly walk out of school. We overran the "gatekeeper". In all fanners, he did deserve some credit for TRYING very hard to stop us. But...to no avail=)

No comments: