I took a personality test earlier in the evening from here and i thought that it was pretty good compared to all those other stupid, bogus, waste my time kind of personality tests that you receive in your email. And if you do take the test, remember. Be truthful. Go with your gut instinct. Be yourself. And to any of you who DID take the quiz, I would be most appreciative if you forwarded me a copy of your results. My email is mini_cow@hotmail.com. It would really give me a much clearer picture of who you are=)
Tests and quizzes aside, today has been another unproductive day. Its very wonderful how you always seem to try your hardest to keep promises you make to friends and family members but always seem to break the ones you made to yourself. I promised that I'll stop procastinating and get down to serious studying. But the Saturday flew by and the only time I came face to face with my study materials was when i cleared my table of all those lecture notes so that I had more room to play my computer games. Yes. Tomorrow isn't going to be any better. I know. Its attending some function at my aunty's shop before heading home to sleep. In the evening, its telling my father that yes, I'll be in my room studying when I'm actually pretending to some World War 2 super soldier online. Ahh. Yet another wasted day and yet another ranting in my blog. I once believed that if I could turn back the hands of time, I'll studying like a mad person. I'll undo all the wrong I did and I'll be a super disiplined person. But....its the same really. Since I know what will happen tomorrow, you could say that I have just gone 1 day back in time to correct my wrongs tomorrow. But I doubt it'll happen. Sighz. I need to correct myself. But I can't! Its frustrating. Its tormenting. I want to be disiplined!
Sunday, August 03, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment