Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Haha. Haven't blogged for such a long time! Everytime I have something to say, I don't have a PC around me to blog it down. And everytime I do have a PC around me, I will always forget what I wanted to say. Well, life is just like that. Sighz. Had economics lecture test this morning and it sure sux to hell and back. When I saw the question on taxes I was thinking whoa..I KNOW THIS ONE. Turns out I don't really know it as well as I thought I did. Working my way through the question, I stumbled on several graphs, definitions and not forgetting forgetting many main points of my arguement as well. Not bad for someone who thought that he has studied taxes thorugh and though. And perhapes this is a rather good reflection of myself. Haha. Easily scared, prone to mistakes and not to mention, thinks he knows more than what he actually does.

But econs test aside, this week has been pretty rough itself. After the weekend chalet trip, my father gave me a very LONG lecture about the perils of slacking/not studying/playing a fool..etc. The most idiotic part was I actually felt bad and sick about the whole thing. Sighz. YEs. Its true. I really think I know more than I actually do. Thinking back about my work, I realise that I have forgotten most of the work that I have done and this is definitely not going to be a good sign for my revisions (when it does actually begin). And lastly, to Rozie: Yes..I certainly don't look like the type who blog don't I? Initially, even my chinese teacher thought I was kidding her when I told her I was from badminton. Haha. Looks like I am just those type of people who aren't who they seem to be (which can be a very bad thing). Haha. Till then..

No comments: