Monday, August 04, 2003

Forgot to add about the girl in yellow. Today after my napfa, I saw this girl in a yello t-shirt that left me going "whooooaaaaa". Yes. Men are pervertic, lustful, corny..etc. Well in all fanners, not all men are like that. There are only a few of them LIKE ME..haha. Anyway...I think thanks to the girl in yellow, I have a rather firm idea of which type of looks I go for in girls. Yes Jan....I am shallow. And yes..I believe first impressions are quite important. And yes..it is rather sad for me....and YESSSS My first impressions always sucks. Haha. Anyway...there she was...walking up the gallery.....And then I saw her again across teh road later in the 7-11 and then again with her friends (a guy=( and a girl) at KFC. LoL. Noo. I'm not stalking her. Don't worry. Anyway. Yeap. The girl in yellow. Haha

No comments: