Monday, August 04, 2003

Good news are a rarity in my life perhapes because of my perspective of it but today, I have good news! I PASSED my NAPFA test with a silver. *muackz* (kisses the ground). After a year of slogging like mad, I finally managed to get my Silver and kiss 2 months off my BMT. Adios. I know NS is good...but too much of the good stuff isn't good=)

Felt the wind on my hair on the way back. I know its lame but for a moment there, I looked at my reflection on the bus window panal and saw my hair going with the wind. Haha. Kinda cool though. Its funny how it took on different shapes and it felt really really nice. But then, the wind stopped and my hair fell back in place messed up and totally out of place. Oh well. Guess my hairs juz doesn't cut it.

No comments: