Lets see. I went to Bishan today to buy some Magic the Gathering cards. Yes. I am still playing them even though I have more or less semi-quit. Haha. Well, I spent a total of about 3 hours there. But the thing was I never did get to buy any cards. Most of the good deals were snapped up by my friends. SIghz. Now I know that if you never take the initiative and dare to ask for the price of the cards you'll always be trapped in your own little world. You see a card but think that the price of the card is $5 when it is actually $2 and you miss out on getting the card just because you don't dare to ask for the price. Its very frustrating and yet I again understand that if you don't take your own initiative and at least ask, you'll never get anything accomplished. I have just watched a short part of Anger Management and the therapist tells Adam Sandler lovingly called Dave in the movie that he must have more confidence in life. Especially towards the opposite sex. He must also never be afraid of anything in the world. Hey. Its much easier said than done ok. And on a lighter note. My friend, the one whose super MACHO, BRAVE and ALMIGHTY. The one who has the guts of a hundred Lions, played a very cruel yet humerous prank on me. Over the course of yesterday and today, he was chatting with me on IRC pretending to be a female. And the worst part was that she I meant he said that he liked me. Haha. And the best part was I partly believed him. Oh well, a sure sign of desperation=) Anyway, when he told me that it was all a prank, I felt like really strangling him. Haha. He asked me to play it back on my friends. But of course, I have always believed that IT IS NEVER NICE TO PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS. Haha. But oh well, it was a really good prank all the same.
Anyway, on the subject of friends. I do believe that everyone surrounds him or herself with friends that have characters that they like, that are similar to their own or are simple the characters that they aspire to have. Well, I have seen my circle of friends. Most of them have characters that are quite similar to mine. Most of my good friends are kind of similar to me. But some of my other friends whom I respect alot tend to have characters that I really envy and aspire to have. For example, one of my seniors Shian Pin is a really really nice guy. On top of that, he is really humourous and alot of girls like him. Another friend, the BRAVE DARING COURAGEOUS one is envied because he is super brave and he is pretty well liked. After that failed incident in his life, the rest of his relationships are smooth sailing. God I do envy you man=( Of course, I also have friends who are super nice people and I really do try to mix more with them to learn to be a nice person. Sighz=( ANyway, I'm probably craping too much. Will blog tomorrow. I'll be having this Junior Treat Senior kind of farewell party :D
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment