Sunday, January 04, 2004
Paid $12 to see DEAD NAKED bodies. I can't beleive I did that. Followed Lisi and Ailin to the Body Exhibition today where it was of course, filled with bodies. The disturbing part was they were all real (obviously) but have all undergone a process called plastification which made them look like wax models. Yes yes. I would have rather paid $12 to see LIVE NAKED bodies instead. And yes, I have seen enough 'real' guts, stomach, intestines, gall bladders, hearts, lungs, and all sorts of human organs to last me a lifetime. But on offense to them, they could have just used wax models instead and still, the effect would have been the same. If they didn't tell me those models were real humans, I would have thought that they were wax. Anyways, after the exhibition, my cousin brought me to the Army Market in Lavender to buy some extra army stuff that he thought I might need. Extra T-shirts, shorts..etc. SIghz. It just makes me more aware that 16th January looms ever so close and I haven't even started exercising!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment