I'm tired. I went running with my friends today. I ran a total of about 3.5 KM. I had a timing of about 26 minutes. I....SUCKS!!! I mean. Back when I was training in Singapore Badminton Association, I was running 4 KM in like 17 minutes? Oh man. I'm so screwed. ANd to make things worse, all my friends were so way ahead of me, I couldn't even see them! And my other friend who was 'tailing' me (as I was the last person) on the bike commented (to encourage me) that "its not that your lousy. The rest are good you see". Yaya. Ok. I get it. I sucks!! Sheese. But whatever. I still felt good about myself. I actually bothered to run! Damn I am so easily contented. Anyways, I played soccer after that to 'keep fit'. I hate soccer too. Since I suck so hard at it, I am ALWAYS the liability in the team. I can dribble, I can't defend, I can't run, I can't shoot. I can't do anything! Sighzzz. WHich made me wonder how nice my friends really are to keep inviting me to play soccer with them. Hmmm. Now you know what I mean when I said that most of my friends are nice:)
My friend commented to day "wahhh. ALL Ah Bengs like TECHNO" Ok. I was officially insulted. I am not an ah beng! And I love techno! Oh man!! My father will be so glad to hear his son has "Ah Beng" taste in musics. And.....wait a minute. I should in fact be happy! I finally have reason to believe I have Bad Boi blood! Muahahaha. Besides, even though I have yet to go clubbing, pubbing and have yet to know how to consume alcohol (and proud of it), I have the blood and taste of a Bad Boi. I am a natural! Watch me! *plays Anthem 4 by Floorifilla* Thats what I'm talking about! Don't mess with me!!!
Tuesday, January 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment