All those outings to chalets, eating heaty BBQ food and a lack of water input (I was drowning myself with coke) has finally caught up with me. I feel terrible. My throat is killing me, and my running nose seems to be powered by energizer. Looks like I'm going to be heading to the doctor's tonight after a scolding from my father of course...for 'losing control' over myself and hanging out too often..etc. Aww. But what can youe xpect? I want to enjoy myself before my enlistment anyways...But the idiotic thing is I really hope I recover before Friday. Its definitely not good to bring a sore throat to camp.
And I have changed my spectacles to my black army one. If I look horrible before, I look 10 times worse now. The things I do for my country :Þ Anyways, here I am, stuck at home. Tried to sleep but I guess after a sleepless night yesterday (thanks to 2 cups of Espresso I had during my horrible buffet dinner) I was in no mood to TRY sleeping again. So here I am again, blogging. Slacking. Worrying about the ARMY. SIghz. I don't want to be disliked in the army. Too many times have I heard my seniors complain "I have one bloody idiotic platoon mate ah....wah biangz. Cannot stand him siya". For one, I seriously don't wish to be that idiotic platoon mate. I want people to like me in the Army (not literally of course...I'm straight!). Instead, I want to be the platoon mate that my seniors say "haha. then I also have this platoon mate whose a damn nice guy. Everytime help people one" Yaya. I could TRY to be nice. But there wull ALWAYS be people who'll still dislike me. You can't win them all I guess.
Monday, January 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment