For one more day
Nothing much.
Saturday, January 03, 2004
As similarly as there is a fine line drawn between genius and insanity, there too is a fine line between being nice and being bloody stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ian
Nothing much to know.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(33)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(71)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
▼
2004
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(15)
I always thought Chinese New Year was a time to ea...
Woohoo. Reunion Dinner. It was pushed forward a fe...
Then, I thought that it was one of the wisest thin...
I stumbled upon this 'amazing' site while surfing ...
Nah. I'm just ranting. Just ignore this post if ev...
All those outings to chalets, eating heaty BBQ foo...
Today was DEFINITELY a better day than yesterday. ...
At the rate that I keep pissing my friends off, by...
I'm tired. I went running with my friends today. I...
Blah. Had one of the weridest dreams last night. I...
Paid $12 to see DEAD NAKED bodies. I can't beleive...
As similarly as there is a fine line drawn between...
Being online gives you the oppotunity to meet peop...
Why do I hate solitude and loneliness? Perhapes it...
Will you enjoy a movie more if you read a good rev...
►
2003
(171)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment