Image copyrighted by unitedmedia.com who owns the comic strip. Seriously, I love this comic. Everyday when I browse through the comic section, I simply can't wait to get to this comic which by the way is called Get Fuzzy. Anyway, for those of you who don't read it, its about this guy called Bob whose single, and living alone with his 2 pets (a dog called Satchel and a cat called Bucky). Bucky the cat, is stereotyped as the typical "act smart but not smart" person and can be extremely mean most of the times towards Satchel the dog (I would like to think that Bucky resembles a person like me :P). Satchel on the otherhand is this "not as smart as bucky dog" (the reason is so Bucky can "abuse" Satchel) but he sure is one real sweet guy=) And I found today's edition of Get Fuzzy really warm and fuzzy=) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment