Thursday, December 25, 2003
Christmas. It was almost a routine. Every year, I would sleep till it was past noon. And every year my family would stay at home till evening before going out for dinner. DInner this year sucks though. I mean even though it was expensive and all, the really honest opinion was it was terrible. Sighz. Anyways, the thing that really really brightened up the day was when my mother bought this really cool 'sweater' 't-shirt with long sleeve?' thingy for me. Haha. The amazing part was I told my mother to keep a look out for those type of clothing and to buy it for me when she did see it. Apparently, my mother & sister both claimed that it was YESTERDAY's fashion! And proclaimed that the only shop selling it was Baleno. Wanting to 'appease' me since I seldom asked for new clothes, they bought one for me. It was nice! But the only problem was...it was SUPER THICK. And (heres where I brag a little. And of course, thanks to ALOT of help from my friend ;p) what took my mom 2 weeks to find, took me (and my friend) 1 day to find at Bugis! And even though it was hefty $66, she bought it for me (after the 30% discount it was like $46.20 something). Yayyy! So Happy! Haha. And basically, Christmas was just Christmas after that. Went to meet my friend in Orchard where he was eating SuSHI!!! I absolutely love sushi! But since he was paying, I had to decline his offer to order some more food. I mean...SUSHI at PARAGOn is NOT CHEAP. And yeap. That about sums up the day. LoL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment