Wednesday, December 24, 2003

"Ayy. Thanks for coming down today. You make me very happy!" - Kang Yang. Haha. My friend who persuaded me to go to his church thanked me and for some reason, it made me feel so happy! Haha. I am even beginning to feel so guilty about complaining so much about going to church yesterday! Oh man....But still, I don't really want to go to church in future for the reasons I have already mentioned. Still....arghhh. My friend is just way too nice! ANyways, as mentioned yesterday, I went to Sembawang where his 'other' church was. I always had the impression..Sembawang is at the WESTERN side of Singapore. Western! So imagine my rude shock when I actually realised how FAR SEMBAWANG WAS from PASIR RIS!! Oh man. And I knew it was really far when I passed Bishan, paseed AJC, passed Yio CHu Kang and passed my this resevoir that just looked so pretty lol.

No comments: