Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Rummage rummage. I know I have it in here somewhere. Vaguely remembered throwing it in there about 2 years ago. I know that it will only be found if someone REALLY wanted to clean my room. Rummage rummage. Damn. Can't seem to find it. I left it there knowing that I'll never look at it again, but with the knowledge that if it must be found, it will be found. Found it!!! Its still there. Untouched after 2 years. 2 pages of shordy pencil scribblings on a piece of paper. Of course. It was written in the dead of the night. The smudges were still there of course. As well as a signature. My signature. Haha. I knew being a coward was for a reason. Perhapes the reason was that little piece of paper that I now clutch tightly as I type. Oh well. Life works in strange ways. *grinz* For now, after re-reading it, I put it back into my little hiding place. I hope I'll never see it again anytime soon.

PS: Sim..don't bother trying to figure out what I am trying to say.

No comments: