Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I feel sick. Began last night when I felt my scratchyness in my throat. I drank lots of water when I got home hoping to "cure" the problem. I knew that it didn't work out the the way I wanted when I woke up feeling super sick. The scratchy feeling in my throat has manifested itself into something that I am sure would blossom into a cough (given enough time) and my nose was super blocked. Definitely not a good way to start a day. But I didn't tell my father about the throat thingy because, my sister just had a bout of cold and I'm sure he'll be extremely pissed off if I told him about it. LoL.

I haven't eaten anything today save for the miserable bread in the morning. I was sure that I was going to have a nice lunch but after I went to school, I lost my appitite completely. Of course, that is a good thing since I wanted to lose weight. Anyway, seeing that I just ponned my school's racial harmony day celebrations and came home, it is highly unlikely that I'll be doing any studying and frankly that worries me. I have tons of untouched tutorials and even more tuition homework (thanks to my physics teacher). SIghz. Right now, I feeling super tired. Guess I'll blog more tonight. Till then

No comments: