Tuesday, July 15, 2003
Went out with Jan today. I owed her a dinner treat because she once stayed up almost all night to help me with some HTML stuff on my blog template. Apparently, her efforts paid off and for a while, I had this nice blue looking layout. That was of course until I updated my blog one fine day...and the whole thing went crazy on me. And that explains this orange DEFAULT template. Anyway, she wanted to train me to be more decisive or something of that sort. And thus, she made me decide where to eat!!! I seriously have no clue as to where to eat as I decided that she was supposed to decide the place. Anyway, after pushing the question back and forth between my good friend from CSC, her, and me, we..I meant I decided to eat at SIngapore Post and yeap they followed me. (Jan..if your reading this..know this. Next time..you decide) Well, there wasn't anything special about the dinner really. (Sim..there was NO summertime party of my life or something. Reserved for Pretty Cloud siya). Haha. Anyway, I was so thankful I found some things to say. I mean. I was really afraid that I would stay mute throughout the entire thing. Haha. Anyway, guess its true. I observed my good friend just now and yes..apparently, he really has a life in school that he never ever mentions to me. Oh well, I guess I shan't probe. If he doesn't wish to tell me, its fine by me. Till then=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment