Tuesday, July 29, 2003

The Jews must have felt like this while during their final moments on earth. Sitting there in their cells, anticipating the arrival of the German honor guard who will usher them to their inevitable death. Times slowly ticks away like grains falling from an hourglass. And that is exactly how I feel. Less than 5 weeks to Prelims. Not feel the least bit prepared. I am certain of the inevitable. I am going to fail. And my future (if any in the first place) is doomed. I should have retained. Should have started studying earlier. Should have stopped procastinating since the beginning of the year. Should have thrown the PC away.

But perhapes. Its not too late. My Chinese teacher started her revision in August and she got an ABB. She said that it can be done. I have to walk through the darn door myself. I cannot let myself down any longer. I must emerge stronger. There is no room for failure. SIghz. If only there wasn't so much hinged on just one exam. The one exam that would eventually determine your future. The exam that actually detaches you from your days of schooling and attaches you in line with society. How ironic. I have longed for this day when I was a child. yet when a decade later, I have yearned to lath this day. LoL. Life works in strage ways. Anyway. Better be off to hit the books.

No comments: