Perhapes some of my characteristics goes around in a cycle. In the past, I had no qualms about asking a female out alone. As in around the secondary 4 period. Before that, I wouldn't even dare to look at girls from my own class. And I thought that I had crossed this landmark barrier in my life when I am actually braver and more open towards the opposite sex. There goes one bad chapter in my life that I am closing and the dawn of a new era where I am going to be a much braver person. But unfortunately, I realise that now, I don't even dare to pick up the receiver to call a girl. I'd rather sms her since I don't have to hear her voice. Haha. And I don't even dare to ask girls out alone now. I feel that I must have someone (A MALE) to accompany me or I'll feel super embarrassed again. Well, this is almost exactly my pre-secondary 4 days. Perhapes secondary 4 was the peak in my quest to be a brave person and now, the beginning of a great decline. Haha. Its quite sad really. But oh well......
Anyway, chinese listening comprehension today was a bitch. I mean it. I went to school at 8 AM in the morning because I thought that I had to report by 8 30, and the examination will commence promptly at 9 AM. Unfortunately, I had this wrong as I had to wait 1 full hour in the classroom till the examination commences at 9 30. Luckily, there is a certain "Pretty Cloud" who so happens to be sitting behind me. Haha. Sim. How would you like to know what happened next?? Hee. Anyway, my listening comprehension was seriously screwed. The first the the speaker read all 4 passages, my mind was still in wonderland and I couldn't even make out any of the encrypted words that he was saying. Sim. It has to be the intoxicating presence of "Pretty CLoud" huh? And imagine how scared I was when I realised that of ALL 10 questions, there wasn't even one that I was totally sure of doing. And thus, began my panicking mood and when the speaker repeated the passages once more, I was all ears. But......I still had to guess about 6 answers which in a chinese exam is NEVER a good thing. Oh well, shit happens doesn't it. LoL.
Saturday, July 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment