Havne't blogged again for such a long time because I just have this habit of procastinating. And by the time I actually get on with it, I am usually either too tired or too bored to think about the LONG GP essay that usually comes forth. Well, lets start off with the obvious shall we? My June Common Test results were a nightmare. Sure, it wasn't unexpected given the efforts that have been sunk into preparations. Still, I really do hope that it will serve as a wake up call to me. Something that will wake me up from this eternal slumber that just seems to sap all of my motivation and drive to study. SIghz. In a way, I am partially thankful that I really did so horribly. Because it gives me another chance to reflect upon my life once again...and to make myself feel so miserable once again. I don't know how I manage to keep it up in school. Acting carefree. Not really giving two hoots about my results. Remaining happy. Again, just maintaining my carefree image. Sighz. Maybe after 2 years of almost back to back dissappointments, I have actually learnt to hold it back? Haha. Oh well, I still feel much better now. but I really wish to study hard from now onwards. To prove to myself that even stupid people are capable of acceptable grades like straight Bs or something. I've tried staying back in school to study as I know that any motivation I have in school just diminishes when I reach home. SO far, out of the 3 days since I decided to stay back, I have stayed back for 2 days. Hey..its a start. I really do hope that this time, I'll continue to be motivated and actually do some studying. For some reason, After secondary 2, I have forgotten the meaning of mug. And I'm actually kind of eager to "mug" again or so to speak.
Besides the horrible results, there is something else that I have learnt today that just seems so intriguing. Its about living organisms emitting signiture "wave patterns" that are unique for everyone. I first came across this in Final Fantasy the movie and I was really baffled as to how something that sounds so silly can actually be shown on a show thats actually meant to explore philosophy to a certain extent. According to my lecture notes and using de Broglic Wavelength, particles can also behave like waves. So perhapes Final Fantasy was exploring the particles in our bodies having wavelegths and frequencies of their own. Haha. I'm like so lost here. But it just makes physics even more intersting.
Anyway, A few days ago, I blogged on a piece of paper that I planned to transfer over to this blog. Unfortunately, I am too lazy and too darn tired to copy it out. Perhapes another time. But here is a rather interesting extract from my notebook written in seoncdary 2.
I do not know who you are
nor do I know your name
but I really do hope to find you
coz my life ain't complete without you
my friends support me
give me strength
help me in times of need
but you'll give me something they can't
you'll make my life complete
and i'll see life's true meaning
when I finally find you someday
Friday, July 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment