Interesting how my stiff neck refused to go away after 3 days. It is just this nagging pain that comes and goes. The worst is when I am actually looking down at my notes and the throbbing pain just intensifies until I am finally forced to look up and mutter a series of curses. What a day. I skipped maths lecture as usual, but instead spent the whole morning in the library sleeping my life away. I have no idea why I am so letargic these few days. Perhapes I really lack some good old fashioned sleep. But sleep comes so hard to me at night these days. Anyway, the only good news today was I managed to "AO" pass my Economics today which meant that it is the first time in my one and a half years in TJ that I actually managed to at least manage to "AO" pass all my 3 principle subjects.
Other than that, my day hasn't actually been very fun. Haha. In the morning our star Year 1 player forgot to bring his P.E attire and was kind of frantic. The bookshop was also closed meaning that he couldn't go and buy them. And I bumped into him on the way to the canteen. And I actually volunteered to lend him both my P.E T-Shirt and Shorts without actually remembering about how in the world I am to survive later for my own P.E. Well, I was lucky. My friend returned me my house T-Shirt and the star Year 1 actually lent me a new pair of shorts that he had purchased from the bookshop after his P.E. So I guess that maybe helping people isn't so bad after all.
And on the way home, I got on the wrong train AGAIN and was halfway to Changi Airport before I actaually realised I got on the wrong train. Abeit a series of curses specially dedicated to myself, I managed to hop on the next train out of Changi. But guess today wasn't my lucky day. At Pasir Ris, there was a thunderstorm brewing. Plus at the exact time that the storm reached its peak, my bus arrived and it was some 13 minutes later than what the TV monitor said the expected time was. Guess someone better teach those people who does the schedules some Uniform Distribution huh? Haha. And yes, as you probably have it figured out by now, I was soaked even though my house is like 50 meters from the bus stop. This was of course contributed by the water getting splashed onto my pants by some cars who couldn't and wouldn't care less about speed limits. And to top it all up, even though my "faggot" umbrella actually opened, I might jolly well have closed it since it didn't offer me much protection either. Haha. Oh well. No one said rainy days were fun. Just say the Carpenters who sang "Rainy days and mondays".
And finally, to end my blog. I sat together with Shawn and Chloe in the library today. The both of them are so close. And together, the two of them are just so hilarious. They were the one who started the "Pretty Cloud" rumour and they were the one who sort of started the "Anti-Boon" corporation and installed me as the chairman. Anyway, today Chloe started talking about one of my good friends from CSC. I honestly forgot how the conversation drifted to him but oh well, I was really all ears about what she said about him because if there is one thing about Chloe, its voicing her honest opinions about other people without remorse and without holding back her punches. Well, the comments she said weren't particularly nice. But it sort of echoed the comments made my another one of my friends. Its interesting to realise how I can actaully call him a good friend when it seems that there is SOOO much about him that I have yet to see for myself. Anyway, I shan't elaborate on what Chloe told me today because I have yet to see those traits myself. But surprisingly, I found myself defending him again as in the case with my other friend. Haha. But in the end, its probably accepting people for who they are that counts. Otherwise, I'll probably not have any friends in this world would I? But of course, I had to ask. Do you really think I like "Pretty Cloud"? And they nodded their heads. The moment they did, I knew I was in such BIG trouble. What started out as a fun fun kind of thing when I said I like her last time really had them believing me. Oh man. I repeatedly kept saying telling them that I was only kidding and yet they believe I like her? Oh well, after clearing the air with them today, it is possible that they'll dispise me for you know..sort of playing with their feelings or something. Maybe I am just the same as my good friend from CSC. I really have no idea. But I never really had ill intentions in the first place. Aww. Why am I defending myself? SIghz. Oh well......till then
Friday, July 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment