This other incident happened to me earlier this year. See, I was smsing my good friend to ask him to "jie shao" (direct translation: to recommend) some stuff to me. I can't exactly remember what it was. But for some reason, he didn't reply me. Later that day in school, I saw him under Lecture Theatre 2 sitting with his Language Elective Program (LEP) friends who were mostly girls. I went over to his table and he invited me to sit down. After I sat down, I asked him why he didn't answer my sms. He gave me that "you smsed me?" look and he took out his HP and said "Oh! Sorry la. Didn't feel the vibration/" Haha. So i asked him. "ayy so jie shao leh." Ok this is the embarassiing part because Jie Shao directly means to recommend. But since I am sitting in a table filled with girls, Jie Shao can be interpreted as to introduce me to a girl or to introduce the girls to me. Of course, my friend is quite a laggy person and didn't get the embarrassing moment but his LEP friends sure realised what I just said and looked at me. I then realised that I said something wrong and I was so embarrassed. It really is an honest mistake!! I was so embarrassed, I hurriedly took my leave. Haha. My poor friend probably still didn't know what happened within that few seconds. Haha.
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment