Ahh. crap apparently one of my good friend managed to find my old blog and read it. Aww man. Its super embarrassing. Sighz. I knew I shouldn't have tried to use the school computer laboratory to write my blog. Haha. Anyways, much of what is inside he probably already knows mainly because he has been my friend and buddy and classmate for the past 6 years. Anyways, I will probably never give out the new link to my blog because somethings you just can't tell anyone. Haha.
I also saw my good friend today in school. You know? The one that I tried to console yesterday but didn't exactly do a very good job out of it? Well, he looked shot to hell. He wasn't even smiling when he saw me and that was a sign that he has yet to settle all of his sports problems. Sighz. I wish I could do more for him but I guess I am just not good enough to help him. Anyways, I cannot write too much in school. There is always this risk of being caught..I spoke too soon. Just as I was writing this, another one of my good friends just came barging into the computer laboratory and of course, I had to minimise my window to avoid her seeing what I was writing about. Ok. Guess I'll continue tonight for I have to attend lessons now:P
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment