Friday, April 25, 2003
Ok so i'm not exactly the bad boy. This quote sums it all up. "When i look at you, the only thing that crosses my mind is a book." So much for the badboy image huh? Haha. Sighz. I thought that by having a change in image I could change part of my personality as well. Fat hope. I wanted to be a badboy because i thought that badboys were cool, hip, trendy and the most important of all, they were brave. They have girlfriends that I, could never even look up to. Yeap. Even bad boys have high class girlfriends. Sighz. So as you may all know by now, I can be called a super coward. Haha. I walk around school with my eyes glued to the ground. I dare not maintain eye contact with girls, and I certainly don't dare to even talk to most of them (except through the internet of course). As a result, many people think that i am dao (proud). Well, all I can do is let them think this way. I mean. It is their right to form any opinions they want about me. And if they don't believe that I am just shy (coward and a loser too)..well, thats fine by me. Not a day passes without me wondering why in the world am i like this. Am i really such a hopeless person? Am I really such a coward? Am I really such a faggot (as some of my friends call me)? I don't think I am in a position to argue with them. Hey, they may be right. Perhapes all I can do, is hope that I will someday overcome myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment