Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Under recommendation from my friend, I have decided to write about some of my more embarrassing moments in my school. Haha. This one happened last year. This incident happened last year while studying for my promotional examinations. See, my senior was helping me with my physics. After a while, I decided to take a break and I started to look around the area where I was studying to see whether I recognised anyone. And then beside my table, I thought I saw my senior's girlfriend. I was feeling sooo bored I decided to go and scare her. Yeap. I went to over to her table. Nevermind my senior was giving me the "what the hell are you doing look" and my senior's girlfriend back was to me. I went there and said "BOO!!!!" into her ear. Naturally, she got a fright and sort of jumped back or something. But, it wasn't my senior's girlfriend!! Nor is it any girl whom I knew!! I was so embarrassed I apologised profusely. But of course, I felt my face growing very very hot and I knew I was blushing. Crap. Haha. Anyway to aviod futther embarrassment, I told my senior that I would be in the library and that I will come and find him should I require any more of his assisstance. On the way to the library, I met my seniors girlfriend. She went out of the school to get drinks and I totally forgot about it!!!! SIghz.

No comments: